It’s still hot this summer and our $100 discount is continuing until further notice.
All indications are it will be a SIZZLING hot summer. So, get your 18th NCARC REGISTRATION IN soon to take advantage of this special offer. Use code COOL on the first page of registration to get a $100 discount off registration.This is the final registration discount. So take advantage while the getting is good!
Chapter Presidents – PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR CHAPTER MEMBERS, but when you do, please remove the “unsubscribe” option at the very bottom of the email. If a chapter member “unsubscribes” it permanently disables our ability to email to your chapter.
- To register for the NCARC conference
- You must have your Ikebana membership number to register. It is on your membership card or perhaps someone in your chapter keeps a record. If not, headquarters can provide it. If you are not an I.I. member, simply input 99999 as your Ikebana membership number.
- To donate, or place an ad in the souvenir book, or be a corporate sponsor
- Conference Agenda
- Summary of Events
- Workshop schedule
- Hotel Reservations
Your Hosts and Contact info
- Chairperson – Patricia O’Reilly, of Dallas Chapter 13 – email@example.com
- Co-Chairperson – Sandra Prachyl, representing Fort Worth Chapter 38 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ikebana Dallas website
- A Facebook Page has been set up to keep you up to date. This Facebook page will provide ongoing information about what’s going on in Dallas and Fort Worth. It will keep you apprised of new events, major transportation changes, etc., so you can start your planning as soon as possible! You will also be able to exchange information on this Facebook Page.
North American Region
North & Central America Conference
Registration begins on Sept. 20
Howdy Y’all! On behalf of Dallas Chapter 13 and Fort Worth Chapter 38, it is our pleasure to invite you to come to Dallas/Fort Worth for Ikebana International’s 18th North & Central American Conference, which will take place October 27 – 31, 2019. The venue is The Sheraton in downtown Dallas, right in the heart of the Arts District!!