- Members Registration Forms
Please fill out the form and email to email@example.com
For Individual Membership, please fill in the Application Form (Individual) and submit to the I.I.HQ to get approval of the International Board of Directors.
- This form should be reviewed and approved at the International Board of Directors' meeting.
- The applicant is then informed of this approval from I.I. HQ.
- The applicant then submits a Membership Registration Form (Individual) and pays membership dues of JPY6,000.
- PayPal Payment Options
- For PayPal account transfer, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Credit Card payment, please enter your info as required by PayPal
Membership Dues: JPY 6,000|
All payments payable in Japanese Yen net of any bank charges
Ikebana International business year is from July 1 to June 30.
Annual memberships dues are from July 1 to June 30.
Your membership will be confirmed to you by PayPal through email. You can either remain a Regular Member (not joining any I.I. chapter), or become a chapter member by presenting the printed PayPal payment confirmation to an I.I. chapter, obtaining its approval and paying the chapter dues.
- Three issues of Ikebana International publication annually.
- Access to all past issues of I.I. newsletters viewable online through the website of I.I. Activities (Publication page) and Sakura News (I.I. Members page).
- Eligibility to participate in Ikebana International World Convention and Regional Conferences.
- Eligibility to join Ikebana International's 161 chapters worldwide, to participate in chapters' monthly meetings enjoy ikebana demonstrations, exhibitions, workshops, fairs and activities.
- Opportunities to share ideas about ikebana, and most of all to enjoy our motto gFriendship Through Flowersh, by making new friends around the world.